Helping our customers buy and sell aircraft for over 30 years.
When you are buying or selling an aircraft you want someone looking out for your best interest. Not looking to make their next commission at your expense. Our operational and maintenance experience coupled with our desire to build a long-term relationship sets us apart from the big sales and brokerage firms. We want you to find the right aircraft that meets your mission and desires.
We will dig deep into the aircraft’s history, helping to give you the assurances that this is the correct plane to purchase. We understand the pre-buy process and will represent you and only you.
If you are selling your aircraft, we are there for the whole process making sure you get the best value for your asset.
Engines: Honeywell TFE731-40R-200G
#1 SN 1559 TT 5163 Cycles 2663
#2 SN 1562 TT 4996 Cycles 2528
APU Honeywell GTCP 36-150W
Engine and APU on MSP Gold
- Collins FCC4000 Autopilot w/Altitude Preselect
- Dual VHF 422C Transceivers (8.33KHZ Spacing)
- COMMs Dual VOR Receivers
- Collins VIR-432 NAVs
- Collins ADF-462 Dual
- Collins DME-442
- Collins ALT55B Radio Altimeter
- Dual Universal UNS-1EW WASS with LPV & SSDTU FMS/GPS
- Honeywell Enhanced Ground Proximity and Warning System w/windshear (EGPWS)
- Dual Collins TDR-94D (Mode S) Transponder
- Dual High Frequency HF9400
- Collins TWR-850 Color WX Radar w/Turbulence Detection Weather Radar
- On Board Unilink 601 DataLink System (NextGen)
- Collins TCAS II 7.1 STC Upgrade TTR4000
- Collins FCC4000 Flight Control Computer
- ARTEX Triple Frequency ELT w/GPS Int.
- Universal CVR-30B Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Dual Davtron Clocks
- Avionics Enrolled on CASP
- Aviator 300 Swift Broadband Satcom/Internet
- ADS-B Out Compliant
- Horizontal Stabilizer Actuator Mod c/w G150s 7/2012
- All Flap & Slat Actuators Have Been Upgraded 4/2021
- New Deice boots 12/2021
- C Check completed 12/2021
Request more information
“Let us know about your aircraft and how you use it. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can to discuss how we can help your aviation needs. There’s no obligation, let’s just start the conversation.”